Skip to main content

Thing I’m missing today..


                         
                                                             

Those small pairs of gloves my parent used to bring 
Since, I was one day old and opened my eyes for the first time
I’m missing them right now.
I’m desperately missing them.
It’s not because I took sunbath this cold morning and had time to go through album to see baby me. 
Not because I was staring at my hands for several minutes the day before yesterday. 
And knowing my palms have clear lines 
But also I didn’t remember my tiny gloves because of soft and beautiful hands I own.
That small two and a half years baby with bare foot and cracked cheeks 
That kid, whose pillow was stone and bed was that street.

He made me compel to miss those warm gloves I used to have back then, when I could not even remember one single thing. 




     
                                                                  -Prapti Khanal

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

His arms were not comfortable

Some people claim that being in arms of your beloved one gives you the greater pleasure!  It is the safest and comfortable place in the world !!  With one who makes you believe that love exists Someone who can easily read your mind  Someone who can understand your emotion just of your body gestures  One who is never happy without your sparkle !! To some extent this might be true, but it never relates  Whenever people say this gloaming words about love  Reflection comes on my mind  Which are like nightmares that hits me up today  I was unaware, I used to feel the same his arms were my favorite place to be  But I cannot forget those scratches he had made on me  Those moments  when I was crying,  Screaming, but he never cared despite he was enjoying and never wanted to stop  At beginning I was screaming loud as I could but it was useless  I was so scared so weak by all energy were lost by the time I couldn’t scream  Then tear were drowning down  He w

5 underrated things every girls should have in their bag.

  Hello girls! Today i'm going to share must needed items in your bag. Moreover, I will be sharing those products which most girls forget about or are unaware of.  Safety pins.                                                                                                                                                 who knows what's gonna happen next. There might come an embarrassing situation, where safety pins can save you.Personally, I have been in that situation for several times where these little pins have turned to be a life saviour. It can be useful for everyone not just for girls.                                                                                                                                                                                                  Energy bar.                                                                                                                                             I often get hungry. So I like to carry just an